£26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Uncapped OTE
2 months ago
Times 100 Best Small Company to Work For 2018 and 2019! Ranked 57th on the Virgin Fast Track 2018!
£26k-35k Negotiable Basic Salary (DOE) + Uncapped OTE + Excellent Benefits
Due to continued success and business growth, Xcede are expanding in our London offices across our UK Perm team and we are looking for an experienced UX/UI/Product Design Recruitment/Senior Consultant.
We are currently looking for a hardworking, motivated and proactive experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our company and specialise in the UX/Product Design Market. Ideally you will have 18-36 months recruitment experience specialising in UX/UI/Product Design but not essential as we will consider experience from the Creative, Marketing, Data or Tech based markets.
Xcede is one of Europe's leading digital recruiters. Amongst the first to recognise the potential scale of the digital and analytics industries we are recognised as one of the most capable recruiters in this space. Our consultants offer genuine market expertise fused with a collaborative approach to deliver key talent to our client base.
Headquartered in London with offices in Berlin and Stockholm, we remain the recruitment partner of choice for a host of clients throughout Europe. We focus on best practice, expertise and delivery, and this approach reflects in our continued growth and in the exceptional results delivered to our clients.
Working at Xcede is both fun and rewarding! Our staff are like minded individuals all driven by achieving success, career growth and the opportunity to accomplish high earnings. We have a diverse team with a mixture of personalities all united by their ability to excel.
You will take over some of our high profile accounts, be tasked with developing them as well as adding accounts over time.
At Xcede you will receive:
* An industry leading commission structure paying up to 40%
* An in-house training programme as well as on the desk coaching
* Biannual holiday incentives including trips to Dubai, Monaco, Las Vegas, Cape Town and Mexico
* Amazing monthly achievers lunches at London's hottest restaurants
* Career progression and development
* Your birthday off
* Break out area
* Subsidised gym membership
* Company sports events
* Trendy West End office
* Early finish Friday
* Smart casual dress down
* CSR responsibility
* Company social events run by our company social committee
Desired skills and experience:
* Strong communication skills
* Resilience and confidence
* A strong work ethic and enthusiasm
* The ability to nurture and grow our existing relationships
* Passion for your market and the industry
* Previous 360 recruitment experience as well as a track record of billing
For more information connect with Faye Charlesworth on LinkedIn.