£24000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Times 100 Best Small Company to Work For 2018 and 2019! Ranked 57th on the Virgin Fast Track 2018!
Due to continued success and business growth, Xcede are expanding in our London offices across our UK Perm team and we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant in our Data Teams.
We are currently looking for a hardworking, motivated and proactive experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our company and specialise in the Web Analytics or Data Engineering. Ideally you will have 12-36 months recruitment experience specialising in placing Web Analysts, Digital Analysts, Optimisation Analyst, Product Analysts, Data Science, Machine Learning or Big Data Engineering but not essential as we will consider experience from the Creative, Marketing, Data or Tech based markets.
Xcede is one of Europe's leading digital recruiters. Amongst the first to recognise the potential scale of the digital and analytics industries we are recognised as one of the most capable recruiters in this space. Our consultants offer genuine market expertise fused with a collaborative approach to deliver key talent to our client base.
Headquartered in London with offices in Berlin and Stockholm, we remain the recruitment partner of choice for a host of clients throughout Europe. We focus on best practice, expertise and delivery, and this approach reflects in our continued growth and in the exceptional results delivered to our clients.
Working at Xcede is both fun and rewarding! Our staff are like minded individuals all driven by achieving success, career growth and the opportunity to accomplish high earnings. We have a diverse team with a mixture of personalities all united by their ability to excel.
You will take over some of our high profile accounts, be tasked with developing them as well as adding accounts over time.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Xcede you will receive:
* Competitive salary and industry leading commission structure
* Biannual holiday incentives: Monaco, Mexico, Dubai, Vegas, Chamonix, Cape Town and Rio
* Amazing monthly achiever's lunches at London's hottest venues - Dinner by Heston, Savoy, Sushi Samba, Duck & Waffle, Oblix
* Rapid and transparent career progression
* Great team environment
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Early finish Fridays with a drink's fridge
* Wellness offering to boost your wellbeing at work (massages, gym membership, workshops, lunch & learns, free fruit, breakfast and much more)
* Corporate Social Responsibility Day of your choice
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you will need:
* Previous recruitment experience and proven contract or perm billings
* A passion for Sales, business and the markets we serve
* A high level of emotional intelligence
* The drive to be the very best you can be
* The intelligence and charisma to be able to engage with senior stakeholders
Our collaborative culture promotes team-work and high achievement. Our business is underpinned by an industry leading graduate training programme, weekly training for all consultants, on desk coaching and mentoring all supported with an ethos of 'working together, achieving more'.