My client; a leading Systematic Trading firm is a long-standing partner of ours. They're now investing heavily in improving the performance of their market data platform which connects the firm to global markets at high speed.
This will give an experienced developer with 4 yrs+ commercial exposure to (among other things) assist in developing the framework and software infrastructure used to develop FeedHandlers by other Feeds teams, TickerPlant which is used for TCP Subscription for Mkt Data (initial snapshots at any time of the day) and develop a platform that lets quants access historical data very rapidly by filtering on instrument, message type and time of day etc.
Everything runs over a 100Gb network and distributed NVME storage.
You will gain the chance to develop skills in Python and modern C++ (inc v20/23) and join an expanding team.
- Hybrid Working Model
- Base Salary £110k-£140k
- Package £160k-£180k
- Plus Full Benefits
Applicants suited to this role need -
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in STEM subject ideally Computer Science
- 4+ years Python based development experience
Other skills that will be advantageous:
- C/C++ Linux based development experience.
- Experience with market data feeds or related applications.
- Experience with Linux, Slurm, Airflow, Prometheus.