£500 - £600 per day
5 months ago
The rate is £500-£600 per day depending on experience.
My client are a 12-people team, comprising data scientists, software developers, and project managers.
They spur innovation for the the larger business by creating brand new (ML-driven) products or by replacing existing solutions using advanced ML. The team is dedicated to advanced R&D, and benefits from the mentality and drive of a start-up, combined with the backing of a resourceful corporation. This environment encourages innovation by supporting ambitious, rewarding and risky projects, even if they are likely to fail.
They would like you to help with finishing productionization of one of the AI prototypes developed by the lab. This includes creation of ETL and automation pipelines, APIs, and refactoring and testing the code.
- Strong Python development skills, with good exposure to both vanilla Python (v3) and also to its scientific stack (e.g.pandas, numpy, scikit-learn).
- Experience developing Python code aimed for Linux deployment
- Shell scripting (bash)
- Working knowledge of make, and Luigi if possible.
- Relational and NoSQL databases (like MySql, MongoDb, etc).
- Exposure to REST APIs using Flask, Django or any other framework.
- TDD Exposure.
- Understand and follow Yagni, KISS & DRY mantras.
- Able to work in an iterative, Agile manner.
- SOLID principles
Interview process: CV send / tech test to be completed / face to face interview in London.