5 months ago
The rate is negotiable for the right person and is for 6 months long.
Work closely with the Head of Business Solutions, team leads and internal customers to
- Support the planning and communications of release schedules for Business Solutions
- Drive the initiation of major projects centred around existing my clients business solutions,
including (but not limited to) the following activities:
○ Initial demand capture and review of project sizing
○ Drafting of Project Brief including scoping, high level requirements and planning
○ Business Case development and management through the review process
○ Stakeholder identification and early stage engagement
○ Manage early stage project activity including agreeing the delivery approach as
agile or waterfall, RAID logs, project meeting, Procurement engagement etc.
○ Handover to delivery Project Manager assigned by the Change & Delivery team
- Act as the project delivery Subject Matter Expert in the team and connect processes and
information across Business Solutions and the PMO/Change and Delivery function
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrable experience of managing in an iterative or agile delivery environment and
on waterfall projects. Relevant qualifications in agile and waterfall strongly preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, influential and a good listener experienced in the
capture of business requirements
- Commercially and financially astute with experience in building business cases and
managing early phase projects from idea to approval
- A breadth of project experience across different types of Business Solution(e.g. Digital,
Back Office, Commercial, BI, Technology applications and business processes
- Exposure to a variety of project roles (including strong Project Management) will be an
- Experience working in a multi-national or Global environment is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and personal organisation skills
- The ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities on behalf of different stakeholders
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and proactive and able to work
both collaboratively within a team and independently using their own initiative
- Experience of working within the publishing, media or advertising sector is desirable
Please apply ASAP if you are available.