We have partnered with one of our clients, who is a leading web hosting business and an international remit, to support them with sourcing for a Project Manager who is experienced in the administration and organisation of strategic projects from very simple plans through to complex plans.
As the Project Manager you will work closely with the Product Managers and Program Managers preparing comprehensive action plans, which include the time frames for the projects.
What you will be doing:
* Planning and documenting project deliverables
* Coordinating project management activities, tasks, and information
* Managing project deliverables by coordinating, recording and communicating the deliverables
* Managing stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle
* Monitoring project progress and providing feedback, effectively escalating any issues that arise that potentially might impact the defined project milestones.
* Identifying and monitoring project-related risks
* Ensuring that relevant project plans and documents are produced and correctly captured and kept up to date in the appropriate systems.
What you will need:
* Have a full understanding of the project lifecycle and how to manage this effectively.
* Proven experience as a Project Manager in a fast paced, agile environment. which a
* Hands-on experience with Asana
* PMP/PRINCE 2 Certification would be advantageous.
* Ability to communicate and present effectively and efficiently.