Xcede has partnered up with a proudly South African Cybersecurity company with a global footprint and currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a fully remote opportunity in their growing organization.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
As a Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to Project Managers and team members by coordinating project activities, tracking progress, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- +2 years experience in project coordination/administration
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business Management or IT
- PMP certificate will be a great advantage
- Experience in project co-ordination and/or project administration
- Knowledge of project management software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and good technical IT exposure
*Preferably to located in Cape Town or Johannesburg to be considered for this opportunity*