Are you available for an outsideir35 contract? Would you like to work for a leading healthcare organisation?? Do you have policy knowledge/reporting experience?
My client is a multi-national healthcare organisation and is currently looking for talented Project Co-ordinators that possess strong experience with Change Management to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 6 -month contract with the likelihood of extensions.
To be considered for this Project Co-Ordinator role, you must have most of the following:
- Policy Knowledge/Reporting: Implement governance standards across the programme, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables
- Risk Management: Change management, risk and issue management.
- Communication: Development and day-to-day maintenance of the team governance and collaboration tools (Confluence), ensuring that content is up-to-date, accurate, and engaging
- Task Management: Day - to - Day task tracking key project activities/tasks
- Organisation: Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables using Jira
- Quality Management: Carry out assurance review processes as required
- Planning/Time Management: Coordinating meetings across global teams (EMEA/APAC/USA etc)
The office is based in London. With the opportunity of flexible working hours and a remote working environment.
Get in touch and let me know if you would like to join a multi-national healthcare organisation!