£600.00 - £700.00 per day
2 months ago
You MUST have DV Clearance already in place.
This will be a 2 year project and falls outside of IR35.
This Programme Manager will work across a full spectrum of digital outcomes that enable current and future information based capabilities supporting Navy Command information, MoD and HMG defence and national security outputs.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience delivering C4ISR/ICT digital programmes and projects in a complex maritime environment.
- Experience providing Enterprise Architect outcomes designing solutions to meet user requirements using current and next generation digital technologies and resources.
- Contribute to and deliver High Level Design (HLD) solutions for digital outcomes ensuring that all relevant lines of development are considered.
- Experienced in application of MoD standards for ICT, information security, digital design, delivery, compliance, safety, maritime integration and operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and experience in managing digital ICT services and their interdependent activities to enable naval and maritime outputs.
- Ability to understand complex user and operational issues and provide options for resolution across a multi-stakeholder digital based environment spanning MOD, PAGs, and international partners.
Bonus points for experience in:
- Experience with national MDA digital technologies and programmes and the ability to rapidly deliver digital MDA solutions/capabilities to meet emerging needs.
- Understanding digital requirements for the wider maritime industry and their associated organisations/structures.
- Experience developing and defining digital and cloud-based requirements to enable naval and maritime outcomes.