£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Extension
about 2 months ago
Central London based e-commerce company are looking for a Programmatic display manager to join them for 3 months.
- This is an excellent role for the right candidate to completely own the global programmatic proposition. You will have one direct report, who will support digital trading and run display for suppliers.
- They are moving to a programmatic buying model and currently onboarding DV360, so it'd be ideal if candidates had experience here as well as the standard GDN. Use of AAM (Adobe Audience Manager) is also beneficial.
- The Programmatic Display Manager will own all display activity. You will also regularly work with tech giants such as Google and Adobe to build out relevant audiences and define their display strategy. You will own a multimillion pound budget.
- The holder of this role will have total autonomy to define strategy, build a team, source tech partners and fully shape innovation around display.
- Both agency and client side candidates welcomed
- Leading display and programmatic strategies, developing best practices, testing roadmaps and innovation to run brand awareness and performance marketing campaigns to position the company as industry leader
- Advancing the company from GDN to programmatic technology (DV360 or another appropriate platform) through management of relationships with an internal and external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with department heads to meet goals and drive direction of programmatic display and video capabilities
- Working with Creative teams, Digital Trading, Delivery and Digital Acquisition, as well as Local hubs to grow commercially appropriate display solutions as part of cross-media activities to ensure consistency of approach
- Reporting and forecasting for the display channel with the DA team and the rest of the business.
- Taking an active management role in developing team's expertise on display and programmatic. Overlooking campaigns' implementation and optimisation. Managing resource and allocation of tasks, identifying areas of workflow
- Managing, coaching and mentoring Executives and Senior executives, and running their personal development reviews
- The Programmatic Display Manager will own all display activity within Brand and Commercial.
- Use of AAM (Adobe Audience Manager) is also beneficial.
- The company is moving to a programmatic buying model and currently onboarding DV360, so it'd be ideal if you had experience here as well as the standard GDN.
Please get in touch today with an up to date CV and portfolio if interested and I will be in touch.