£450 - £500 per day + negotiable
about 1 month ago
This role is based in Central London and is paying up to £500/day and has the project scope to extend beyond the initial length
Working with a senior PO, BA and UX designer they need a Mobile App Product Owner to look at build a roadmap for the update of their mobile app. You will need to initiate product discovery work helping prioritise the roadmap and use this brands vast access to data to ensure the decision making is customer focussed
This is an opportunity to work for not only a well-known brand but also a loved brand to help deliver change on a mobile app that will be seen by your friends and family alike!
Experience they are looking for
- Proven Product Owner having worked on multiple projects for customer focussed companies
- eCommerce, retail or travel experience is essential
- Mobile app experience is essential
- Strong stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Have a customer centric approach to product delivery
If this is of interest please send your CV so we can set up a call!