£340.00 - £380.00 per day
5 months ago
As Product Owner you will own and champion the vision for a best-in-class multi-channel ticketing and travel app. As a passionate and enthusiastic advocate for great customer experience and continuous improvement, you will work with key internal and external Stakeholders to understand commercial, customer and delivery priorities, and use this to inform the definition and evolution of an evidence-based strategic roadmap for the product.
You'll work in close daily collaboration with the client, internal delivery team, developers, UX and designers, product strategists, technical architects, QA engineers and other digital experts to deliver and iterate a high-quality product which is continuously well-received by it's users.
You will be the SME for the product, and responsible for ensuring the wider team understand and engage with vision and strategy for the project. Above all, you will cherish exploring, researching, and driving the development of the product to be something that continues to stay ahead of the competition in delivering real value to customers.
You will be:
- Commercially aware and a natural strategic thinker
- Organised and pro-active, with great attention to detail.
- A self-motivated team player, who thrives on working collaboratively.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a 'can-do' approach and solid problem-solving skills
- Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation
You must have:
- The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure
that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the product lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal
documents and both written and oral presentations.
- An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance
this against other competing priorities.
- Experience working as a product owner ideally in technology or a related field.
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a
- Superlative client facing skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships with
clients of all levels.
- Experience of Agile development.
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to
identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them for clients.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst
juggling multiple priorities.
- A desire to continuously research and learn about your product area.
If you're interested please send me over your CV.