£450.00 - £550.00 per day
2 months ago
Product Manager required to join a global client of ours based in London.
As a Product Manager, you will own the vision for several digital products, help define the digital customer experience, prioritise road maps and also develop a growth strategy.
You will be instrumental in collecting accurate data and analytics and will become an expert in the performance of the subscription products.
The successful individual will be an experienced product manager, with a solid track record of creating and delivering against ambitious, customer-centric product strategies.
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience in developing and scaling customer led products
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You will be technology literate - able to communicate with engineers and designers
- You will be an analytical and structured thinker