Our Central London client needs a Product Manager on a 9-12 month contract for an ASAP starts at a rate between £450-£500 per day.
The client is a market leader in their respective field, and they need a Product Manager who has extensive experience in the discovery phase of products.
This is not a heavy technical or compliance based role.
You will be tasked in getting customers to convert more and then to spend more. How you do that is completely up to you. There is no hierarchy or red tape!
If you are the type of PM who likes to experiment and test hypothesis then this is the role for you!
The role itself
- Leading ideation sessions and encouraging the team to come up with innovative ways to test our hypotheses
- Prioritising customer problems and working with the team to design experiments to validate them
- Prioritising experiments (user research, surveys, AB or multivariate tests etc.)
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather their insights and keeping them engaged with the team initiatives
- Prioritising the implementation and delivery of tested solutions
For more info please apply.