Market rate - Outside Ir35
Hybrid - London
I'm currently supporting one of the UK's largest Pharmaceutical companies who are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team on an initial 12-month contract.
The ideal Product Manager must have a strong technical understanding of cloud technology as well as functional understanding of how data is used by the business with strong knowledge of data governance is essential.
- Hands-on design and implementation experience using at least one data cataloguing solution such as Collibra, Alation, Informatica Axon (Microsoft Purview metadata management tool is preferable, but not mandatory)
- Demonstrable experience in Product Management and agile delivery (scrum/agile qualification preferrable) - with a proven track record of managing products from inception to release, realising business benefits
- Experience in product value realisation and ability to demonstrate ROI for product releases
- Deep expertise in the use of agile delivery tools such as Jira/Confluence/Trello/DevOps or similar
- Understanding of data governance principles regarding data ownership and stewardship
- Understanding of data privacy and regulatory requirements regarding data sovereignty and data retention
- Technical understanding of cloud infrastructure (Azure/GCP/AWS) with demonstrable experience with at least one cloud stack
- Ability to understand ETL-ELT concepts, lineage from source to reporting
- Ability to discuss technical aspects of data transformation with data engineering teams, as well as logical/business aspects with non-technical users
- Functional understanding of CPG data covering at least one domain between supply chain data, R&D data, customer data, consumers and healthcare professional data
For further information about this position please apply.