Xcede are thrilled to be working with an industry leader in the ecommerce space. This role, sitting within the marketplace team, is a key player in both the web and mobile arch of the business.
Working within the discovery team, you will be part of the group that is working on the company's homepage, as well as the inital stages of the ecommerce funnel - such as catergories and search. Working alongside the rest of the team, you will help to drive the discovery, and thereafter launch, of an incredibly modern platform - that is built with consumer experiece at the heart of it.
- Owning the end to end cycle of the Product, from start to finish, and after.
- Working on discovery, as well as delivery; alonsgide an advanced cross functional team.
- The ability to define product specifications with direct and constant user stories, and approved acceptance criteria.
- Well created product documentation to support a positive and beneficial launch.
- Experience working on mobile websites, ideally within the B2C ecommerece space.
- Experience working in an agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques.
- Strong written and spoken stakeholder management skills, including in person and remote conversations.
- Discovery and research expertise such as analysis and data testing.
- 2-5 years experience in the Product Management space.
- A really exciting place to work, with a great product culture.
- Competitive salary - in between £60-70k with a bonus and benefits package.
- A real ablity to progress your career through to the next stage within the company.
If you like to hear some more, please get in touch by applying or reaching out via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are advised to get in touch ASAP as we expect there to be lots of applicants for this role.