We have partnered exclusively with a leading Data-Driven start-up that is looking for their next Product Designer to join their team in Cape Town working with an international team.
This role is part of a cross-functional team within a fast-moving, ambitious company that is scaling. You will work very closely with your end-users and be comfortable in an agile environment. Your end-users will be your priority, ensuring that the experience they have using the products is efficient, coherent, and delights.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with other designers, engineers, and product managers to understand and ensure the clarity of their requirements.
- Using Figma, create high fidelity designs and build interactive prototypes that look and feel like the real application
- Liaise with the Brand team, ensuring the products have a consistent brand experience
- Document design guidelines and actively share knowledge on how to utilise the library
- Conduct user tests on the product and test before release
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage and ensure a high level of quality in the final compositions.
You will have the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working on ideally in-house products
- Strong UX/UI skills across different platforms and devices
- Experience working with design systems, prototyping, and working with Figma.
- The ability to collaborate in an agile environment and understand technical constraints in design decisions