£400.00 - £430.00 per day + Part Remote
about 1 month ago
Product Delivery Manager required for a 3 month contract working on a exciting start up project in Central London. Rate is up to £430 per day
You will be working directly with the Product Director within a small nit team to support the management of 2 external Development teams. The project will be focusing around the delivery of hitting KPI targets and running a backlog of activity. This is to ultimately drive customer responses and acquisition.
- Ensure the business can rapidly scale in response to the market demand and opportunity.
- Track and manage issue resolution process and development backlog
- Deliver projects & products using appropriate agile methodology, learning & iterating
- Working with the Product Director and other stakeholders to manage the product roadmap for
the development portfolio and the individual products
- Lead the collaborative planning process with our development teams and relevant
stakeholders - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity,
capability and criticality of the teams and requirements
- Lead on scoping product requirements and drafting the technical specification for the
- Implement appropriate product delivery governance standards, ensuring completion of all
controls and documentation
- Detailed understanding of the Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAIDs) process.
Ensure all project RAIDs are identified, logged, owned and tracked regularly.
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proficient using Jira & G-Suite (Drive/Docs/Gmail)
- Proficient using MS Office software (PowerPoint, Excel)
- ambitious self-starting Product Delivery Manager who is highly organised
- Experienced and comfortable working within an Agile environment
- Gathering requirements and presenting design solutions to
internal/external stakeholders whilst having great influencing skills and good
interpersonal/people skills in order to build strong relationships
- Comfortable working in a small team, and has the ability to use their own initiative,
rationalising and making well informed decisions.
- Experience working in Financial services and within a regulatory framework.