£500.00 - £550 per day
3 months ago
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £500PD - £550PD
My client is looking for a Product Analyst to join one of the most exciting global blockchain companies about.
* Clarifying functional requirements and designs with the product owners and refining these into user stories and verifiable business level tests
* Supporting the test team in developing test strategies and in converting business level tests to detailed technical test plans / automated scripts
* Confirming test coverage and readiness to support release planning and programme level reporting
* Promoting effective TDD/BDD across engineering and analytics team in collaboration with the testing team
* Active participant in the team scrum processes you will help the engineering teams to refine and estimate work and plan sprints and epics
* Contributions to high level roadmaps and planning as required
Essential Skill Set:
* Pragmatic approach to applying the appropriate risk weighted view on test requirements
* In-depth & hands-on expertise in test definition and refining user requirements
* Experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and knowledge of best practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can work equally well with development teams and end users
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar or equivalent role, ideally working within a SCRUM agile development environment.
* Excellent, proven testing skills, with an ability to demonstrate this during the interview process
* High level of attention to detail with a methodical, patient approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Consistently drives for improvement
* Comfortable working between teams as an advocate of quality who is prepared to drive process improvements in all aspects of the organisation
* Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated to meet deadlines.
* Fast learner, able to work unsupervised for periods
* Understanding of UML
* Working knowledge of JIRA for project management and issue/bug tracking
* Experience of working in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment
* Experience with formalising system level and integration requirements
* Familiarity with AWS cloud, XML and JSON data schemas
* Relational Database experience.