3 months ago
The company has an established analytics and data science function, and are looking for 3 more analysts to cater to their growth plans. The company strong data-culture and an amazing product offering, which is built around customer personalisation and convenience.
Within this position you will analyse product, customer and user behaviour data across desktop and mobile app.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing all data associated with the digital / product; e.g. customer behaviour, product usage, conversion rates
- Conduct data modelling and behavioural analysis
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations for improvement
- Conduct A/B tests based on your recommendations for improvement
- Conduct with the wider analytics function and various stakeholders (e.g. developers, product managers ect)
What do you need?
- Strong SQL skills (Essential)
- Digital analytics / web analytics / product analytics / customer analytics experience
- Experience using R or Python (Desirable)
- Experience with Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics (Desirable)
- Experience conducing A/B tests and analysing results (Desirable)
- Experience analysing data across both desktop and mobile app (Desirable)
- Mathematics / Economics / Engineering / Statistics degree (or similar) (Desirable)
If this role sounds of interest please contact me to learn more:
- email@example.com / 0203 301 9916