Principal Security Engineer - Network
Inside ir35 - Market rate
Hybrid - London
I'm currently supporting one of the UK's largest financial organisations as they are looking for a Principal Security Engineer to join the team.
The ideal Principal Security Engineer must have a strong background supporting clients in the financial sector or experience working with consulting clients.
- Strong knowledge of network security architecture, engineering and operations.
- Architecture and engineering of layered control capabilities to an expert level.
- A strong understanding of information security principles and best practices.
- Adversary Tools, Techniques and Procedures. A deep understanding of TTPs is required.
- Must have strong Azure experience.
For further information about this position please apply.