He or she should understand and appreciate the complexities of system, hardware, and software projects, such as sales pitches, value engineering, requirement solicitation, design, development, and solution delivery.
Design of a next-generation digital solution for energy, buildings, cities, and plants using IOT, cloud, and data analytics technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations and technical presentations to customers, as well as present ideas and solutions.
- Having a thorough understanding of our offerings and capabilities
- Assessing customer needs and preparing high-quality proposals, presentations, and bid documents based on customer requirements
- Assist the GTM team in persuading and closing deals while ensuring that the proposal and solution are aligned with technical teams.
- Being the team's technical consultant as well as the customer's trusted advisor
- Contribute to the development of a healthy sales pipeline
- Create and incubate new solutions in response to business opportunities.
- Establish eco-partners in the domain's local market to support projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in EEE/Information Technology or an equivalent is required.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a similar industry with strong technical knowledge is required.
- Possess a mix of technical, business, and soft skills.
- A background in consulting is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills with direct customer engagement experience Experience managing internal and external stakeholders, including senior management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Highly adaptable and versatile, capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment, and capable of crossing multiple functions (Hybrid experience is highly desired)
- A candidate with consulting experience in one of the targeted industries is strongly preferred.