Principal Data Scientist
Xcede currently recruiting for a Principal Data Scientist who is passionate about solving complex data problems with a blend of expertise in Machine Learning, Statistics, and Biostatistics. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of data scientists, engineers, and stakeholders to develop and implement advanced analytics solutions that improve business performance and inform strategic decision-making to assist with & innovate clinical trial processes.
Our client is an international giant in the development of healthcare solutions, and you'll partner with their group of data scientists across the world while ultimately reporting into the Global Head of Machine Learning.
- Develop and implement advanced analytics solutions that innovate on existing clinical trial and drug development processes.
- Mentor and develop a team of data scientists to drive innovation and excellence in data science.
- Design and implement statistical models to analyse large, complex datasets, and provide insights for decision-making.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business challenges and opportunities that can be addressed through data analytics.
- Utilise a number of innovative approaches including applied deep learning and knowledge graphs.
- Communicate complex analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and collaborate with them to develop data-driven solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data science trends, techniques, and tools to ensure the organization remains at the forefront of analytics.
- MSc/ PhD. in a quantitative field such as statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field.
- Years of commercial experience in data science, with a focus on machine learning, statistics, and biostatistics.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing advanced analytics solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Python, and/or R.
- Experience in healthcare, life sciences, or related fields is a major bonus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- An ability to lead / mentor a team of data scientists.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team of data scientists and make a significant impact on the business, please get in touch here or via email@example.com