Role - Principal Data Engineer (Permanent)
Salary- Up to £105k
Location - Once a week at the London Office
Principal Data Engineer - UK - Crypto - Python - SQL - AWS - ETL - CI/CD - Data Management - Data Modelling - Data Warehousing
Xcede are elated to have partnered with a trailblazing Cryptocurrency exchange dedicated to upgrading the world's financial system. Founded nearly a decade ago, they have become the most well-established exchange in their home continent; as a result, they've now set their sights on imminent expansion into the US and Europe. Excitingly, they are on the search for a Principal Data Engineer to join their truly exciting business in order to provide valuable, innovative data solutions in AWS.
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- SQL (Redshift)
- AWS (Databricks) - Open to all cloud experience.
- CI/CD experience.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Data Modelling experience.
- Data Management experience.
- Utilising your passion for data engineering to conceptualise innovative data solutions and how to expose that data to the business.
- Working closely with the data science team to design, implement, refactor and optimise various data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Solving various business problems for other business domain teams using the Databricks platform.
- Having the opportunity to incrementally enhance, optimise, and maintain the datalake as well as the AWS Redshift clusters.
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of 31st April 2022 @12:00 to be considered.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not provided for this position*