Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in data analytics? Do you have the skills and experience to lead teams and manage senior stakeholders? Do you want to work for one of the world's largest companies based in the UK?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are hiring a Lead Principal Analyst to join our dynamic and innovative team. You will be responsible for:
- Performing complex data analysis using SQL, Python, Looker or Tableau
- Developing and maintaining robust data models and pipelines
- Generating actionable insights and recommendations for customer analytics
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science or engineering
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in data analytics, preferably in a customer-facing environment
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, Looker or Tableau
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Leadership and project management abilities
- A passion for learning and innovation
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary of £120k -£150k + bonus + benefits. You will have the option to work from our London office or remotely, with occasional travel required. You must live in the UK and have the right to work without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your CV to email@example.com