Do you have a passion for pricing and a knack for numbers? Do you have a strong background in statistics and machine learning? Do you want to lead the European pricing strategy for a fast-growing fintech company?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an amazing opportunity for you. We are a fintech company that provides innovative and affordable financial solutions to millions of customers across Europe. We are looking for a Head of Pricing to join our team and help us optimize our pricing models and policies.
As the Head of Pricing, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the pricing strategy and framework for our products and services across Europe
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis, and customer segmentation to identify pricing opportunities and risks
- Building and maintaining pricing models and tools using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- Testing and evaluating the impact of pricing changes on customer behavior, revenue, and profitability
- Communicating and presenting pricing insights and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders
- Leading and mentoring a team of pricing analysts and specialists
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A master's degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, etc.)
- At least 7 years of experience in pricing or similar role in a fintech or financial services industry
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or R for data analysis and modeling
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Scikit-learn
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- A valid work permit for the UK (no sponsorship available)
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- A flexible work model that allows you to work remotely or from our office in London
- A dynamic and collaborative work culture that values innovation, excellence, and diversity
- A generous benefits package that includes health insurance, pension plan, stock options, and more
- A chance to work on exciting and impactful projects that make a difference for our customers and our company
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV and. We look forward to hearing from you soon!