Are you looking for a new challenge in your career as a power BI analyst? Do you have experience with power apps and data visualization? If so, you might be interested in this opportunity.
We are a leading company in the field of business intelligence and analytics, and we are looking for a power BI analyst with power app experience to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving power BI dashboards and reports, as well as developing and deploying power apps to enhance business processes and user experience. You will also collaborate with other analysts, developers, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a power BI analyst or a similar role
- Proficiency in power BI, power query, DAX, and SQL
- Experience with power apps, power automate, and common data service
- Knowledge of data modelling, data analysis, and data visualization best practices
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary of £60k + benefits. You will be required to work in our London office twice a week, and remotely for the rest of the time. No sponsorship is available for this role, so you must have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com