£300 - £380 per day + negotiable
3 months ago
This is a 3 month initial contract based in central London Paying around £350/day and is likely to extend beyond 9 months
As this brand's customer base grows and moves into new territories it needs a Performance Marketing manager with a proven track record in Paid Search to support managing the performance marketing campaigns.
They need someone who is coming from a customer-centric high-volume online business where you have dealt with large scale projects with budgets to equal them. This brand sells over 1 million products across 20+ points of sale in over 10 languages so they need someone who has a proven track record of dealing with that size of business
Day to day duties include
- Manage large PPC campaigns (Adwords, Bing) spanning multiple markets and languages
- Manage large Google Shopping activities
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign.
- Drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets.
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation
If this is of interest please get in touch!