About the company:
Rapidly expanding security vendor backed by an industry giant who delivers sophisticated Cyber Risk and Intelligence solutions for the automotive landscape
- Perform penetration testing on a wide range of automotive ECUs.
- Identifying and exploiting new flaws in vehicular systems
- Investigate automotive networks and protocols.
- Work with a variety of new high-end vehicles.
- Prepare reports on penetration testing results and present them to our customers.
- Mindset of a hacker
- An excellent team player and go-getter with strong self-learning abilities.
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities, mitigations, and penetration testing methodologies
- Background in computer engineering (computer networks, cryptography, databases, etc.)Basic programming skills (Python, Bash, C/C++, or other) are required.
- Fundamental hardware knowledge (connecting JTAG debugger, soldering)
- English fluency (spoken and written)
Prioritized Applicants have:
- OSCP or a comparable PT certification
- Understanding of automotive testing (common protocols & security mechanisms)
- Reverse engineering experience in cyber security
- Extensive knowledge of exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities
- Experience with Embedded/Low-Level System Research
- Knowledge of Linux, QNX, and Android systems, both in the user and kernel space familiarity with cryptographic hardware and libraries
Senior Talent Consultant
Mobile: +65 90868968
DID: +65 6011 0125
EA Reg No. R22108527
EA License No. 16S8096