Paid Search Manager
FinTech Start-Up - Series D
Permanent - Up to £60,000 + Stock + Benefits
We are working exclusively with one of London's most attractive FinTech's who have built an award winning technology platform that has helped thousands of business secure funding. They are post series D funding and to date have raised hinders of millions of dollars to develop, build and scale a platform that is challenging the status quo in their space and helping to solve real life issue for business that can't get funding.
Their marketing team is rapidly growing: in two years it's gone from 2 to 15. Their current mission is to build a performance marketing team that will fundamentally change the way they reach their audience and drive new customer acquisition. It's the first time they're hiring for their Paid Search Manager, so they are looking to do it right and need a data-driven, analytically obsessed PPC specialist who has experience in building, growing and scaling highly technical campaigns that delivers high figure growth.
- Own KPIs and targets for Paid Search.
- Implement and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Develop a robust test and learn strategy to understand drivers and optimisation opportunities.
- Analyse each step of the funnel from discovery to conversion and life time value to identify quick wins.
- Work with 3rd parties such as Google & Bing to keep abreast of industry best practice and implement new testing approaches.
- Work directly with the CMO to create a long and short term Paid Search Strategy.
- Proven track record in delivering successful PPC campaigns.
- Solid analytical skills, working with large and complex datasets.
- Expert user of Google Ads, Bing and automation techniques.
- Experienced in scaling automation, script writing and data manipulation using Python (advantageous).
Sound interesting? Please apply now or contact Dominic Watkins @ Xcede for more info.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 301 9919