6-12-MONTH CONTRACT - FULL STACK NODE JS DEVELOPER
Want a new contract with extensions?
Want to test your tech skills for a global company?
Are you seeking more responsibility in your next role?
Then this is the opportunity for you.
Working with one of the most established banks in the UK, you will test and further improve your Full Stack skills by practising scrum within an engineering team and build microservices with languages like Java and Node JS. You will create beautiful web apps using technology like Node and develop your leadership skills by coaching other engineers and lead the team's software design.
This is a hybrid role with 80-90% being remote, and the rest of the time being in London offices.
My client requires the following experience:
- Understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Technical experience with Full stack including Java, J2EE, (Node JS)
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence
- Experience of using modern software development toolsets including DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience of using Jenkins, Github,
- Knowledge about Containers at scale: AKS/EKS, Docker, Kubernete etc
- Experiences and understanding of Microservices / service mesh, reverse proxy and API Gateways
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Additionally, do share this opportunity with relevant developers /engineers in your network!
Full Job Specs available following successful application.