NLP Machine Learning Engineer
£60,000 - £80,000 + benefits
London (hybrid - 1 day a week in the office minimum)
Xcede are excited to be partnering with an AI focused Tech company who are looking to add to their Data Science team. They are looking for an NLP focused ML Engineer who is experienced in building models and deploying them.
Their cutting edge product is NLP focused, so you would have the opportunity to work on lots of unstructured data and make an impact with their Financial Services clients. They have lots of exciting projects working on Large Language Models.
Key skills/experience required:
- A degree in STEM subject
- 2+ years industry experience
- Solid experience building ML models
- Industry experience focused on using NLP techniques to train models
- Experience developing ML solutions to Cloud (AWS ideally)
- Excellent grasp of Python/SQL + machine learning core libraries
- Some experience/interest in Computer vision is nice to have
- Experience building Large Language Models (LLMs) is nice to have
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, NLP, Natural Language Processing, Computer Science, Statistics, Data pipelines, SQL, Regression, Clustering, XGBoost, Random Forest, Decision Trees, Predictive modelling, FinTech, ML Ops, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Deployment, Containerisation, Generative AI, LLMs, large language models