Machine Learning Engineer/ Machine Learning Operations Engineer
£65,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Central London based with hybrid working (2 days in)
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a large Media Company who are looking to hire a Machine Learning Operations Engineer.
The role will be fully hands on making it a great opportunity for someone to build, deploy, find weaknesses, and scale models to be used across various products the company sells. You will be working alongside the product, tech, and data team to provide tailored AI Solutions.
Key skills/experience required:
- A degree in STEM subject, ideally a Master's or PhD.
- 2+ years developing and deploying python models
- Strong understanding of machine learning techniques including linear models and tree-based methods / clustering / unsupervised ML techniques/ Forecasting/ Time-series
- ML model deployment experience at a commercial level
- Experience developing cloud-based ML services using cloud providers (preferably GCP).
- Experience working with container tools (preferably Docker or Kubernetes)
- Excellent grasp of Python, machine learning core libraries
- Ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Great scientific thinking, the ability to design effective experiments which help us learn about new problems in the most efficient way
- A knowledge of software development best practices
- Background in media/ telecommunications is a plus
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org