Machine Learning Ops Engineer
6-month contract (scope to be extended into 2023)
Market rate - Outside Ir35
We are currently supporting a leading client in the Utilies sector who are looking for Machine Learning Ops Engineer to join the team.
The ideal Machine Learning Ops Engineer will have extensive experience in the delivery of AI , ML (Machine Learning) and Data Science automation lifecycle.
- Collaborate with platform infrastructure engineers to design and specify infrastructure and services for model deployment
- Refactor existing data pipelines to be more efficient
- Take offline models data scientists build and turn them into a real machine learning production system
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve performance, maintainability, and reliability of our machine learning systems
- Facilitate the development and deployment of proof-of-concept machine learning systems
- Extensive experience programming in Python and a good understanding of ML libraries such as TensorFlow & Pytorch
- Expertise in services such as ML Flow & Apache Beam
- Led architectural design alongside implementation
- Experience building end-to-end systems as a Platform Engineer, ML DevOps Engineer, or Data Engineer (or equivalent)
- Experience developing and maintaining ML systems (including understanding of machine learning methodology and best practices)
For further information about this position please apply.