My client is a leading German High Street retailer, currently employing over 23.000 people across 1.500 branches in 47 countries.
With having their separate IT department of over 200 skilled professionals in place already, they are currently in search of an experienced Microsoft Infrastructure System Engineer to join their team based in Brunswick.
If you see yourself working in a company with global presence and years of existence in the market, yet are highly appreciative of family-run business values, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
What will you do?
- Implement, configure and maintain Windows servers and Microsoft infrastructure services (including Exchange, Active Directory and ADFS).
- Ensure smooth operation of the infrastructure in the Microsoft environment including 2nd and 3rd level ticket processing.
- Maintain, further develop and optimise system in the Microsoft environment.
- Plan, prepare and execute projects.
What do you have?
- Completed training or comparable qualifications in the IT sector.
- Experience as a system administrator in the Microsoft environment.
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Microsoft infrastructure services (Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and ADFS).
- Good knowledge of using PowerShell.
- Proficient in German and/or good English.
The company offers an excellent benefit package, help with relocation, individually tailored learning and development plans and an opportunity to work in an international and intercultural environment!