A well established global labelling contractor specialising in engineering, manufacturing and installation services of pipe markers, valve tags, equipment identification and in-plant signage on major construction projects are looking for a Marketing Executive to manage all marketing activities for their Germany based office.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organisation. Works with legal and compliance issues.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- In lieu of a degree equivalent, combination of education and experience accepted.
- Fluent in English/German and Dutch (a plus)
- Not less than 5 years of progressive Marketing experience.
- Proficient knowledge of database software; Project Management software; MS Office and desk top.
- Ability to build effective business relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.