Marketing, Customer, e-Commerce, Retail, Sales, Performance, Behaviour, Journeys, Channels, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Recommendations, Analysis, Reporting, Insight, Predicative, Patterns
Up to £40,000, West London
Xcede's data recruitment team are working exclusively with a high growth e-Commerce company who are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their analytics team. This is a company that was voted in the fast-growing companies for a few years in a row and have reached high numbers of turnover.
This role is for someone who wants to come in as a self-starter and really help drive analysis within the company. With all the data infrastructure in place, this person will provide insight and recommendations and is a very analytical minded person.
- Provide insight and recommendations on marketing and customer behaviour.
- Build and manage reports via dashboards.
- Provide statistical analysis such as predictive modelling and frequency patterns.
What do you need?
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience using Python or R.
- Experience using Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
- Analytical mindset.
If you are interested in this or other Data Analytics opportunities please contact Bailey Snow on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9934. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.