Our client is a major fashion enterprise with a global presence and has over 1000 stores worldwide! The organisation combines the best of both worlds, flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere. As a Management Consultant with focus on Supply chain, you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas, enabling you to make a meaningful impact your talents effectively rather than relying on legacy systems.
Our client takes pride in their in-house technology capabilities, offering a unique opportunity for continuous professional development. Joining their team means being a part of an organisation that values innovation, teamwork, and growth. This is a flexible team at the forefront of supply chain management and logistics at the company. In other words, you will be responsible for overseeing the seamless import and export of goods, constantly enhancing procurement, storage, and transportation processes. Our client's cooperative approach brings together experts in procurement logistics, customs and foreign trade, discrepancy management, warehouse logistics, and distribution logistics, all working together to make a significant impact - an impact you will be part of!
What you can expect in this role:
- Supporting and advising the Executive Board on supply chain management and logistics related issues.
- Support and accompaniment of the Supply Chain Management department with regard to all topics relevant to the Board of Management
- Determination of optimization potentials and needs for action as well as communication of these to the Executive Board
- Planning and support of exciting projects in the field of supply chain management
- Contact person for internal divisions and external business partners
The ideal candidate will have:
- First professional experience in logistics and project management, consulting environment preferred
- several years of experience in logistics and project management
- Excellent communication skills German and English
- A good understanding of SCM-relevant IT solutions.
Our client offers a range of attractive benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Corporate benefits and discounts on products
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- 30 days of annual leave to enjoy well-deserved time off.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity and contribute to the success of a prominent retail company, please submit your application, including your resume detailing your relevant experience and achievements :)