A leading consulting house for the banking and insurance industries is looking for an experienced Management Consultant to join their team.
Incredible growth and exposure to new markets
Work on projects across a wide spectrum of critical and exciting areas of the financial services industry. Gain exposure through exciting projects at the most prestigious banks and insurers in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Europe.
As a Consultant your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Solving complex industry specific problems.
- Conducting business analysis and documenting requirements.
- Performing data analysis and data mining on large datasets.
- Documenting functional and technical requirements for large system implementations.
- Designing and implementing management reports and dashboards.
- Writing, reading and analysing various computer programming languages.
- Compiling reports and presentations.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and clients.
- Continuously developing business knowledge and technical skills in the areas in which Monocle provides consulting services.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a degree with a post graduate qualification. [NQF 8]
- Have two years or more relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Have subject matter knowledge in banking.
- Good technical skills, including experience with tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, R and Business Intelligence (BI) tools.