£60000 - £90000 per annum + Amazing additional benefits
This high-growth EdTech startup has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join the team at a very exciting stage of its growth. Having just secured a substantial amount of Series A funding, they are looking to double in size and as such now need a Machine Learning Engineer to come onboard, take ownership of the team's codebase and work with the Data Scientists to put machine learning models into production.
The Machine Learning Engineer Role
Coming in as a Machine Learning Engineer, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced startup environment.
- Building machine learning macroservices
- Building real-time predictions and feeding them into the dashboard through APIs
- Designing and developing a smart labelling tool
- Leading deployment, working closely with the data scientists to put machine learning models into production
- Taking ownership of and contributing to the product
The Successful Machine Learning Engineer
If you are currently working as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer or if you're a Data Engineer with experience/exposure to machine learning, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within an exciting tech startup set to grow rapidly over the coming months and years.
Desired Skills and Background of the Machine Learning Engineer:
- 2+ years' commercial experience, ideally but not necessarily in a start-up environment
- Technical proficiency in Python, AWS
- MSc Engineering / Computer Science / ML / Statistics / Mathematics / Physics
- Exposure to Tensorflow / other deep learning frameworks
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and £90,000 depending on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.