This disruptive AI startup has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join the team at an early and exciting stage of its growth. With substantial support and backing from one of the most well-known tech incubators, they have embarked on a mission to revolutionise the manufacturing industry through advanced Machine Learning techniques and are now looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to assist.
The Machine Learning Engineer Role
Coming in as a Machine Learning Engineer, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced startup environment.
- Designing and developing Machine Learning algorithms for time-series analysis and forecasting applications
- Turning state-of-the-art research into advanced Machine Learning models and ultimately deploying into production
- Helping to build and improve the ML platform, keeping abreast of the latest AI capabilities to drive long-term AI strategy
- Scientifically planning and documenting experiments
The Successful Machine Learning Engineer
If you are currently working as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within an exciting tech startup set to grow rapidly over the coming months and years.
Desired Skills and Background of the Machine Learning Engineer:
- PhD/MSc quantitative background
- Experience deploying models into production and writing production-ready code in Python
- Commercial experience of TensorFlow
- Advanced knowledge of Machine Learning theory, including experience of time-series analysis and ideally Gaussian Processes