We'd love to speak to Senior and Lead UX Designers with an interest in Financial Services, to lead a small product experience team of two other designers within a fintech app and site who are looking to expand their offering.
The role is a hybrid position with two days per week in the office, but they're not precious about it and can discuss arrangements with the right person. They've been going just over five years and have already expanded to help consumers with mortgages, savings and investments, and are now ready for the next step in their expansion.
- They people invest their money and have since brought together saving, investing, home-buying and retirement under one app/platform
- Responsible for a specific product design team concentrating on specific areas of their products
- Managing a team of 2
- Working on cross-team initiatives
- 2 days per week in London office
- £100,000pa salary plus benefits
What we're looking for:
- Management experience essential
- They're ideally after 8 years Product Design Experience and 2 years' management experience
- Looking for a UX Specialist who can also do research
- Great communicator
- Interest, and ideally experience, in fintech
- Sorry folks but no sponsorship available for this position
Get in touch for more information and to have a chat about your situation, or if this isn't quite right for you, to tell us about what you would be interested in instead.