Lead Integration Architect
Outside Ir35 - Market rate
I am currently looking for a Lead Integration Architect to join an exciting project with one of the UK's largest utility clients. This is an initial 6-month contract with the scope to be extended.
The ideal Integration Lead must have extensive experience driving integrations, gathering requirements, and working closely with data engineers to make sure that teams are aligned.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand the requirements and develop an approach aligned with the security and business architecture team.
- Work closely with ops and security teams to make sure that any integration is done in a systematic way adhering to security standards.
- Designing and delivering integrations in Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure Tools (Logic apps, API, Azure functions)
- High-level knowledge of MuleSoft and SAP CPI (Essential)
For further information about this position please apply.