Our long-standing partner is a technology driven, quantitative and systematic investment manager who are seeking a Lead Developer to become a key member of the Technical Acceleration Team.
The Head of Technical Acceleration now seeks an experienced Technical Lead to partner with traders and quants to onboard strategies and desks efficiently. You will be responsible for designing clean architecture for many aspects of the business including algorithmic trading, backtesting, and data management systems. A key function of the role will be building and supporting new quantitative trading framework software.
- Hybrid Working Model - 2-3 days WFH
- Base Salary - £135k-£170k
- + 1st year Guaranteed Bonus & Sign-on - £70k-£130k
- For Individuals in the UK already, Visas will be transferred and for EU Citizenship (only) Visas will be sponsored, plus Full Relocation package for you and your partner/family if needed.
Applicants suited to this role need -
- 1st class Degree / Masters in Computer Science / Mathematics.
- 7+ years as a C++ Developer including 4+ yrs within an Investment Bank, Elite FinTech, Fund or Prop Trading firm.
- Deep understanding of Modern C++ (17/20), including expert Multithreading, Concurrency, Advanced Data Structures, and Bespoke Templates skills.
- Strong Python skills
- Experience working on Fixed income, OMS / EMS / SOR solutions for Equities, FX, or Commodities.