12 months ago
Salary up to £120,000 per annum, plus package
Remote / London Office
I've partnered with a VC-backed InsurTech platform, who are looking to hire a Lead DevOps Engineer to work alongside the founders of the business. The plan? To change the world of insurance through market-leading AI. The mission? To ensure customers get immediate support and insurers can settle claims in real-time.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the founders to build a company from the ground up. You will shape the DevOps function and take ownership of what technologies you want to work with/ introduce to the team. Attend external meetings with the founders, to understand client requirements and their feedback to improve solutions. The most important part is accelerated growth into leadership roles across the business, there are multiple paths you can take as the company expands!
Requirements / Experience:
* Cloud provider experience with AWS or Azure
* Experience programming in Python
* Experience with Unix
* Knowledge of containers
* Experience with authentication scheme's: SSO, SAML, etc
* Thrive in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
* CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
* OKD.IO + Openshift
* Experience with cloud architecture and scalable microservices
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please reach out to Andy Walker at: