My client; a Mid-High Frequency focused Multi-Strat Fund and Market Maker is a long-standing partner of ours. Post their successes in the Equities and Fixed Income markets they're now investing heavily in building out across FX inc. Spot, Forwards, Swaps and Options, including ULL Market Making strats.
The Head of Trading Services now seeks an experienced Technical Lead to partner directly with both trading and research to provide tooling; both Green and Brownfield, from new bespoke Simulators for backtesting strategies, building/refactoring fresh/existing execution, order book, market data and pre-trade analytics tools for each desk.
- Hybrid Working Model - 2-3 days WFH
- Base Salary = £150k-£180k
- Package includes 1st year Guaranteed Bonus & Sign-on = £60k-£120k
- For Individuals in the UK already Visas Highly Skilled Visas will be transferred and for EU Citizenship (only) Visas will be sponsored, plus Full Relocation package for you and your partner/family.
What you will gain here
Rare opportunity for a gifted Software Engineer to work in a foetal staged team to buildout cross-asset FX solutions, before embarking on a Commodities (Financials) initiative, as part of the strategic growth of the Fund.
Applicants suited to this role need -
- 1st class Degree / Masters in Computer Science / Mathematics.
- +6 years as a C++ Developer including currently within an Investment Bank, Elite FinTech, Fund or Prop Trading firm.
- Deep understanding of Modern C++ (17/20), including expert Multithreading, Concurrency, Advanced Data Structures, and Bespoke Templates skills.
- Python skills - single-threaded is fine the heavy lifting will be C++
- Current experience working on Algo Execution, OMS / EMS / SOR solutions for Equities, FX, Bond, Rates