£75000 - £100000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Xcede's Data Science & Engineering team are currently working with a true market leader in the E-commerce sector on an entire data science department build. Reporting to the group Analytics Lead, the company are looking for someone who enjoys getting involved in technical projects directly and building the models themselves, but we'd ideally like someone who can help with the junior mentoring and strategy aspects of the data science division too. With millions of unique customers visits per month to look at, this isn't one to miss! (Don't worry, the Data Engineering division has been working tirelessly for the last year and a half to centralise the data and make it available you're good to go from day one)!
- MSc or PhD in Applied Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, etc.
- Years of applied Data Science work in the commercial space
- Strong Python skills, ideally with Scala experience.
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning knowledge (think MLlib, Sci-kit, etc)
- SQL, NoSql, Hadoop, Spark experience.
- Clear ability to work well amongst a team of high performing data scientists and data engineers.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Niall Wharton on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/