£90000 - £91000 per annum
They are a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by people, partners and customers. This community is at the heart of their business success. They welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
A Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. A diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding customers better than anyone else, they use data to promote their growth.
Reporting to the Data Science Manager, you will join the team in building the next-generation intelligent platform for online luxury fashion, powered by large-scale data and Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Information Retrieval, and Natural Language Processing algorithms. You will join a team of Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Designers to help build and increase our data-driven products, through research and experimentation in Search & Discovery.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Apply advanced machine learning and Natural Language Processing( NLP) techniques to improve decisions
- Mentor the team and help guide research and development, with senior novel intelligent approaches and solutions for the Search ecosystem;
- Help the business establish Data Science strategy and work on new ways to make the most of data;
- Work with the engineering team members to integrate machine learning (ML) algorithms into the platform;
- Help in the design of new features in the product, and inspire creativity inside the company through the use of inspiring technologies;
- Scientific and technical publications are possible and encouraged.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have a MSc or PhD in related topics such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Signal Processing, Speech Processing or Optimization;
- 5 years' experience in a Data Science related role, in a leadership role;
- Experience with NLP and text mining techniques such as fuzzy string matching, spellcheck, word embeddings, advanced text encodings (ELMo, BERT), synonyms discovery, Named-Entity Recognition (NER),and Entity Linking (EL);
- Fluent in Python, common numerical and Math & ML packages
- (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch);
- Knowledge on eCommerce Search or Semantic Search.