City of London, London
£70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + + Bonus and Stock
3 months ago
This is a potentially career defining move.
- Prior experience leading teams of Data Scientists
- Demonstrable customer modelling work (ie. churn, propensity,
- Proficiency in Python and with it's common ML libraries
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholder to help integrate data science across the
- MSc/PhD in Data/Computer Science or a related quantitative field
If you are interested in learning more about this role or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/