Lead Data Scientist
£100,000 - £115,000 + benefits
My client is a large global organisation looking to help make positive impact on the environment and they are looking for strong leaders to help contribute to this mission in their B2B digital function. This role will include working on improving the technical capabilities as well as managing stakeholder relationships
- Collaborate with a diverse team of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, data managers, and business partners as part of a cross-disciplinary effort.
- Work alongside data engineers and software engineers to develop scalable and impactful data science products, incorporating statistical and machine learning algorithms.
- Conduct thorough data analyses to extract valuable business insights.
- Provide data science best practices, including technical design, technical design review, unit testing, monitoring and alerting, code check-ins, code reviews, and documentation.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience 6 years+ working fully end to end from modelling through to production and deployment
- Possess in-depth applied knowledge of data science tools and approaches across all stages of the data life cycle
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the underlying mathematical foundations of statistics and machine learning
- Strong experience of Python and SQL
- Previous experience with any of the following, Hadoop, Hive, and Spark
Unfortunately sponsorship isn't provided for this role
If you are interested in hearing more please apply here or reach out to email@example.com